Training camps are the most effective and efficient course structure we offer. They go over 3 days, up to 20 days. They are scheduled as modular training courses. With interruptions in between the moduls, effective and sustaining skills can be built up over the course of time.
Long-Weekend training camps (Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays} are one of the options for civilians or security professionals who are working normal hours.
According to the desired amount of time, course content and number of participants. We will work out a tailor-made quote for you.
We combine our two training centers for the best possible training conditions.
Training camp at the Ondjou Field Base & Training Centre, Ondjou Wilderness Reserve, close to Kamanjab, Kunene Region, North West Namibia. Ideal training conditions and an environment in which all scenarios can be realistically simulated without restrictions.
Accomodation: The Ranger's Lodge, our stylish and comfortable lodge.
Windhoek Urban Training Centre. Ideal training conditions in an urban environment, where we run the part of the course which needs to be in an urban environment.
These courses are the most intensive form of training, because we, isolated in wild nature, can work full-time and over several days without any distraction or interruption to build up the necessary knowledge and skills. Therefore the training camps guarantee enormous training progress in relatively short time.
Governmental organizations, e.g. police, military and state conservation organizations that are looking for special training for their employees.
Security companies that are looking for special and qualified training for their employees.
Security Professionals or those who want to be, who want to be trained to improve their qualifications, or who seek employment as an Personal Protection Officer.
All participants in courses that lead to professional qualification, must meet certain fitness requirements. More info on request.
Certificates of participation are issued to each participant. Final certificates, on the other hand, only after reaching a minimum score of 60%.
Graduations are based on the following system: Basic level (5 sub-levels), Bachelor level (5 sub-levels), Graduate level (5 sub-levels), Expert level (5 sub-levels), Master level. - The progress is permanently checked and tested during the training courses and the grades are awarded according to the progress in performance and confirmed by certificates.
"In the Line of Fire"
Personal protection is the practice of protecting customers, their life, health and well-being against the use of external force. The work and the training of a Personal Protection Officer is physically and mentally an extremely challenging task. The Personal Protection Training is therefore only for prospective professionals or for fully motivated participants who want to drastically improve their personal security through the courses. Working as an Personal Protection Officer is only for individuals, who understands that this job is a very demanding security work, which can involves considerable personal risks.
CIT (=Cash in Transit Protection) is related to Personal Protection, although less complex and sophisticated. Because of the parallels between the two, a Bodyguard trained by us will of course also be able to provide first-class services in CIT. For clients who only need training in CIT, we can adapt and shorten the courses accordingly.
Bodyguards must receive intense training. The focus is on intelligence gathering skills, observation skills, operational tactics, CTS Krav Maga and CTS Shooting. Shooting and Krav Maga must be trained not only for self-protection but also for the special circumstances that the attack is aimed at the customer first. Tactical driving, first aid, protective escort, crowd screening and control, conducting threat or risk assessment and analyze potential security weaknesses are also on this long list of subjects. Bodyguards learn how to search and examine premises or venue before their clients arrive, to determine where the exits and entrances are, find potential security weaknesses, and meet the staff (so that a would-be attacker cannot pose as a staff member). As well, close protection officers also learn how to escort a client in potentially threatening situations and under attack. For backup purposes or when the customer is threatened when home alone, Personal Protection Officers must also master Armed Alarm Response tactics.
Note to security service providers and cooperate clients: Our services can also include the recruitment and selection of suitable candidates for Personal Protection and/or CIT, before starting a training course. This is a basic requirement for the best possible performance in training and deployment. - Trust our vast experience and many contacts to find you the best applicants, both physically and mentally.
for international course participants from Europe
For European course participants, our training courses are particularly attractive for various reasons:
- Training conditions that cannot be offered in Europe due to the restrictions that exist there.
- Special subjects, such as counter sniper training, protective marksman training in personal protection, or shooting from and around the vehicle, even while driving, can be trained realistically with us.
- SERE training, which becomes necessary when evacuating a the client from a threat into wilderness regions, pursued by armed aggressors.
- Armed Emergency Intervention, is an important aspect of personal protection training, which is often not covered by other training providers.
- Since clients also go on business or holiday trips, including to less developed countries in the southern hemisphere, we also specifically train personal protection on such trips.
- We can simulate scenarios that, due to the terrain and climate, correspond very closely to the conditions in the Middle East, where bodyguards are often in demand.
- It can be trained on weapons that often cannot or are not allowed to be used in training in Europe - both in terms of defense and potential attackers.
- Real close protection missions into hotspots is one of our training contents and prepares the course participants very effectively for the possible emergency, for work in high risk environments and in the special conditions in "third world countries".
- Courses can be held in German or English. Courses in English may also be of interest to Germans for international asignments.
- We have a lot of practical experience in personal protection in Africa, both in terms of VIP protection and the protection of people who are particularly at risk.
- Our co-instructor Thomas Keller is a state-certified (IHK) personal protection officer from Germany, now residing in Namibia.
Both in terms of initial training and further education, we are one of the top addresses worldwide for the training of bodyguards. A personal protection course in Africa, known for its crisis zones and high crime rates, is certainly a unique selling point in every curriculum vitae.